Brooklyn, New York, United States · Product
At Zipari, we’ve pioneered consumer experience technology for health insurance with the power to change an industry. Our platform offers unparalleled insights of every member touchpoint, the most accessible and comprehensive member profiles, and configurable solutions that build on the health plan’s current technology. The result is deep personalization for members that promotes satisfaction and motivates self-service, while driving operational efficiencies. Zipari’s breakthrough technology enables the type of member relationships that insurers want and consumers seek.
We are currently seeking an experienced Product Manager who will join us in DUMBO, Brooklyn, NY, and help lead our effort to build out and productize our various digital experience Zipari is a technology start-up company based in DUMBO, Brooklyn, NY. Our mission is to disrupt the insurance industry by introducing consumer-centric solutions powered by data analytics. We are looking for individuals who want to build a company, a culture and solve complex challenges. The Zipari team members have strong work ethics, believe in what Zipari is building, and are willing to play whatever role is necessary to achieve the company’s goals.
What You’ll Be Doing
• Managing the entire product lifecycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
• Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research and supported by on-going engagement with customers, non-customers and colleague collaboration.
• Driving a solution set across development teams (primarily Development/Engineering, Sales and Marketing) through market requirements and product positioning.
• Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan and working with departments to execute.
• Supporting the development of and adherence to product development methodology.
• Analyzing prospects for product fit and as potential partners.
• Assessing market differentiation by comparing the Zipari product suite to competitors' products.
• Conducting market research and analysis to support product pricing and preparation of ROI analyses.
• Bringing new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs
• Taking ownership of the product roadmap, scheduling product development, assigning resources and following up on work results.
• Serving as the internal and external evangelist for product offerings, which includes working with the sales team and key customers.
• 5+ years working in health insurance is required
• 3+ years of product management experience
• Experience working on a Sales and Marketing Automation product is highly preferred
• Demonstrated success bringing varioud products to market
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Experience working at a software product company is a major plus
• Self starter, positive and excited to work with a team of excellent engineers
• Very strong collaboration skills
Post to Our Board, we help some of the most digitally-minded companies around connect with top talent from our community as a service!Post a job to our board