Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing & External Affairs and as a key member of the team, the Director of Marketing & Digital Strategy is responsible for the strategic development and implementation of traditional and digital marketing. This position will provide oversight of the website and intranet for the various Maimonides Medical Center clinical services and affiliated programs. This individual will ensure that traditional and digital efforts work in harmony with overall marketing, communications and operational strategies to build and enhance the Medical Center’s visibility and reputation as the preeminent health care provider in Brooklyn and to drive new patient volume and revenue.
- Build and enhance the Medical Center’s visibility and reputation and brand as the preeminent health care provider in Brooklyn.
- Manage a team including a web/intranet coordinator, graphic designer, and a marketing manager, and manage freelancers, digital & traditional ad agencies, web and intranet hosting vendors.
- Manage the creation of print ads and collateral materials with internal and external resources and ensure that they comply with branding standards.
- Manage the quality control of the website and intranet using analytics, CMS and webmaster tools to propose and implement digital/web strategies.
- Troubleshoot as needed and collaborate with the internal IT group to maintaining the technical components, functionality and UX of the website and intranet.
Please send inquiries and resumes to: Ron Sohn (rsohn at maimonidesmed.org)