You are the face of the agency for your clients. You bring passion to client relationships, anticipate issues, manage expectations and drive solutions by sharing knowledge and ideas to inspire and champion creative client strategies. You are a strategic leader for the client, challenging them in the pursuit of successful interactive solutions and bringing them the best of what space150 has to offer. You are immersed in your client’s business and always seeking opportunities to move them forward by properly utilizing the expertise of the entire agency. Your history of account management grounds your understanding of what it takes, and allows you to maintain a transparent and productive partnership. You champion the work, champion space150, and champion the client.
- Represent the client POV within the agency, while also acting as a partner to the client.
- Represent the agency POV, services and values to position space150 as a partner to clients in support of their business.
- Manage existing client relationships by delivering services and strategic solutions that are best targeted to achieve client objectives.
- Identify opportunities for organic growth and act as primary client contact for new initiatives including the initiation and ownership of new business proposals.
- Work closely with client and internal teams to outline project scope, timing and budget.
- Deliver all invoicing requests to accounting and approve all invoices before client delivery.
- Consistently hit target billings goals.
- Work with project management teams to ensure accounts are profitable.
- Maintain high client satisfaction with project work.
- Lead strategy/challenge phase; review creative concepts with internal teams to ensure delivery of creative brief objectives.
- Provide guidance, direction and leadership to resolve any client or internal team conflicts
- Work with Project Supervisors and Directors to manage and guide the account/internal team
- Lead and direct client presentations and reviews as project requires.
- Four year degree, emphasis on communications, marketing or related field preferred
- 8-10 years experience in account management, digital experience required
- Background in marketing and technology preferred
- Experience pitching, negotiating and winning new business decisions
- Experience assisting clients with marketing plan development, budget planning and reconciliation
- Experience & interest in working with a small team
- Extraordinary, proven teamwork, communication, and collaboration skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal, writing and listening skills
- Ability to think strategically to solve business problems
- Ability to quickly understand individual clients’ business
- Willingness to travel in in NYC with possible travel in tri state area
- Able to quickly develop relationship of mutual respect and trust with the management, and internal and external partners
- Proven ability in developing relationships with c-level clients and teams
- Value-oriented individual with a high degree of integrity
- Ability to communicate clearly, collaborate and reach solutions with internal teams
- Ability to react positively to high pressure situations
- Portrays an enthusiastic attitude toward all internal and external clients
- Must be a self-starter and a results/goal oriented
BE BOLD. APPLY.
You know the drill. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org