As a Senior Account Manager, your mastery of process empowers you to independently lead and coordinate projects. You also work with Project Supervisors to identify and resolve project issues, and mentor incoming AMs. You understand why the space150 process is the way it is, and work to improve it when needed. You will begin to develop mentorship skills, and will master the skills and approach to move in chosen direction. During this time you will develop a style that is all your own while building effective strategies to balance clients, internal teams, and larger business goals.
- Supports Account Supervisors with day-to-day client management while also maintaining and holding ownership of your own client projects.
- Represent the client POV within the agency, while also acting as a partner to the client.
- Represent the agency POV, services and values to position space150 as a partner to clients in support of their business.
- Manage existing client relationships by delivering services and strategic solutions that are best targeted to achieve client objectives.
- Identify opportunities for organic growth and pull in support from appropriate team members to help facilitate new initiatives.
- Provide support for new business proposals.
- Work closely with client and internal teams to outline project scope, timing and budget.
- Deliver all invoicing requests to accounting and approve all invoices before client delivery.
- Consistently hit target billings goals.
- Work with project management teams to ensure accounts are profitable.
- Maintain high client satisfaction with project work.
- Review creative concepts with internal teams to ensure delivery of creative brief objectives.
- Provide guidance, direction and leadership to resolve any client or internal team conflicts
- Work with Account / Project Supervisors and Directors to manage and guide the project, account and internal team.
- Lead and direct client presentations and reviews as project requires.
- Four year degree, emphasis on communications, marketing or related field preferred
- 5+ years experience in account management, digital experience required
- Background in marketing and technology preferred
- Experience pitching, negotiating and winning new business decisions preferred
- Experience assisting clients with marketing plan development, budget planning and reconciliation preferred
- Experience & interest in working with a small team
- Extraordinary, proven teamwork, communication, and collaboration skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal, writing and listening skills
- Ability to think strategically to solve business problems
- Ability to quickly understand individual clients’ business
- Willingness to travel in in NYC with possible travel in tri state area
- Able to quickly develop relationship of mutual respect and trust with the management, and internal and external partners
- Value-oriented individual with a high degree of integrity
- Ability to communicate clearly, collaborate and solutionize with internal teams
- Ability to react positively to high pressure situations
- Portrays an enthusiastic attitude toward all internal and external clients
- Must be a self-starter and results/goal oriented
BE BOLD. APPLY.
You know the drill. Send us an email at email@example.com