AD:60 is a full service advertising agency headquartered in DUMBO, Brooklyn.
Responsibilities of the Senior UX Designer:
Be an expert resource for the team on all things related to user strategy. Understand new industries and their customer experiences. Know how to leverage the continuously changing landscape of technology and design techniques. Cultivate and help maintain our great culture. Teach us something we don’t know or learn something new with us.
- 5+ years of professional UX design experience
- A solid digital portfolio demonstrating your prowess in mobile & responsive web design
- Deep understanding of the mobile space, including iOS and Android.
- Deep understanding of the web space, including responsive design
- Able to support other UX designers, graphic designers and developers with changes or challenges
- Ability to understand developer jargon when discussing mobile and web technologies
- Able to work closely with the team and be involved in the most creative functions, including UX research and testing, detailed wireframing, prototyping and visual design execution
- Define and execute designs based on UX principles, client strategy, research, creative and technical guidelines
- Strong design fundamentals - you should be able to do the basics in your sleep
- Assist in formulation of “Big Idea” solutions to Gnarly problems
- A ability to develop and support high level UX strategies
- Build and participate in client presentations
- Final user interaction QA
- Great time management skills and punctuality
This is a full-time position at our headquarters in Brooklyn. To understand our culture we put people first! We're progressive, we push the limits, and we have a great vibrant office where we love to come and work hard. If you’re convinced we’re the next great step in your career say hello.
See what we're doing!
We built Stash Invest - https://pv.webbyawards.com/2016/mobile-sites-apps/general-sites-apps/financial-services-banking
Contact: If you're a fit Digital DUMBO will give you a referral. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org