We're looking for a full-time or freelance product designer to collaborate with our team in Brooklyn, New York. In this role, you will work closely with other designers, engineers, and strategists to bring a variety of screen-based projects to life.
You’re a thoughtful, systematic thinker who is passionate about user interactions, skilled at crafting incredible visuals and interfaces, and able to shape an entire project from start to finish. We’d like to see someone who has:
- Experience designing cross-platform products, mobile apps, and responsive content sites
- Exceptional communication skills
- The ability to comfortably interface and workshop with clients
- Enthusiasm for collaboration across disciplines
- 3+ years of experience with an agency, studio, or startup
- An exceptional online portfolio of relevant work samples & design artifacts
We're a boutique design consultancy focused on designing beautiful, useful products for mobile and web. We've helped eBay whip their visual system into shape, worked with StubHub to innovate their product, crafted a responsive content site for Cornell University, and collaborated with dozens of startups like Qwiki and Clambake.
Since we're not an ad agency, we maintain a flat organizational structure and don't have art directors or creative directors on staff. We work in very small teams, so designers have the opportunity to interact directly with the clients we're working with.
Benefits & Perks
- Comprehensive health, vision & dental insurance
- Your very own Sherpaa account
- Transit & Flexible Spending Account
- 401k & Matching FA contributions
- Small, collaborative team environment
- Incentives for learning & professional development (books, courses, conferences, etc).
- Beautiful office space in DUMBO, Brooklyn with inspiring views of the bridge
- A bike rack for our carbon-free commuters
- A kitchen & fridge stocked with Brooklyn Roasters coffee, tea, snacks, and * * Haribo gummy bears
- A rotating selection of drinks, including beer from Brooklyn Brewery.
- Two friendly small dogs (available for petting)
How to Apply
If you're interested in learning more, drop us a line at email@example.com with a link to your portfolio. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!